1. I hereby declare that I have accounted for all my work experience, and training; and to the best of my knowledge, all the information I have provided on this application is true, complete and accurate. I understand that any false information or omission of information on this and other employment information will be sufficient reason not to consider me for employment or immediate termination if the same is discovered after employment with this company.
2. I understand that as part of the procedure for processing this application, the agency may check all the references listed, including both work related and personal. I hereby authorize personnel from my past employers, personal references, and persons inquired about me to release any information and previous employee evaluation about my work skills, work habits, ability, personal character, and reputation. I release them from any and all liability for doing so. I acknowledge that I will not hold the agency liable in any capacity for the release of information.
3. I understand that the pursuant to Human Resources Code, Title 6, Chapter 106 and the rules adopted by the State of Texas Department of Human Services under 40 TAC 75.1001 et. seq., the agency may conduct a Criminal History Check for individuals seeking employment in a position whose duties will/could involve direct contact with a consumer of home health services. I hereby release the agency from any and all potential liability resulting from the investigation and any release of information learned during this process, including any damage of my reputation. I also understand that my driving record may be reviewed if the job for which I am considered involves or could involve the driving of company owned vehicles. I further understand that I may be terminated immediately after subsequent checks reveal any un favorable information.
4. I understand and agree that, if I am offered employment with the agency that I will be an “At Will” employee only. I understand that this mean that if employed, such employment is for an indefinite period and is subject to be terminated, changed, change in wages, conditions of employment, benefits, and operating policies with or without cause and with or without any prior notice. I understand that no contract of any kind is being offered. Furthermore, I understand that no company representative, other than the Administrator/CEO (and in writing) has the authority to enter into agreement for employment for any specified period of time or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing. This period, any and all conditions of employment, including benefits and compensation, may be changed or terminated at any time, for any reason, with or without cause by either myself, or by the agency. No statements made in pre-hire interviews or discussions, nor statements made in recruitment materials or any kind, personnel handbooks, subsequent policies and procedures, policy manuals, or other company communication are never to be construed as altering the “At Will” nature of my employment with this agency.
5. I understand that the agency does not have Workers Compensation Insurance coverage to protect its employees from damages due to work related illness or injury.
6. I have been advised that the agency is a Smoke Free Workplace. Employees may not smoke or use smokeless tobacco products in any agency building, company vehicles, patient homes, or other designated areas. Furthermore, I understand that this agency is also a Drug and Alcohol Free Agency and therefore agree to take a drug and/or alcohol screen at ANY TIME while in consideration for employment or if employed in any capacity by this agency. I understand I will not be offered employment or will be terminated after hire if the results of the screen are positive.
You will receive confirmation after we have received your application.